1. Name, purpose, quantity, brief technical requirements or nature of the tendered project
1. Project Name: Panyu District Finance Bureau Conference Room Sound Lighting System
2. Project number: GPC-499A
3. Use: Comprehensive
4. Purchasing budget: RMB 1.5 million.
5. Purchasing content: 1st floor of 99 large conference room sound reinforcement system, lighting system, projection system and central control system, 21-story 49-seat conference room sound reinforcement system, projection system and central control system, 3 eleven-story multi-functional conference room sound reinforcement system and projection system.
This project is a turnkey contracting project. The winning bidder is contracted and responsible for related services including program design, cargo supply, transportation, storage, installation, commissioning, acceptance, training and warranty.
6. Completion period: Within two months after the contract takes effect.
Second, the bidder qualification requirements
1. A legal person or other organization with legal business rights in China with a registered capital of 1 million yuan or more;
2. In the past three years, bidders have performed lighting, sound system project planning, system design, equipment material supply and installation and commissioning for similar places in China, and have good operation records and user evaluation. And provide copies of more than three completed engineering contracts;
3. There is a formal after-sales service organization in Guangzhou area;
4. This project does not accept consortium bidding.
3. The time, place, method and price of the bidding documents for obtaining the bidding documents
1. Time for obtaining bidding documents: December 31, 2006 to January 19, 2007 (office hours)
2. Location of the bidding documents: Guangzhou Municipal Government Procurement Center
3. The cost of the bidding documents: RMB 150/set (not refundable after sale)
4. Ways to obtain bidding documents: on-site registration or purchase by transfer payment.
The method of paying for a purchase by transfer is as follows:
1 Transfer the bidding documents to the cost:
Beneficiary: Guangzhou Municipal Government Procurement Center
Bank of deposit: Hengfu Branch of Guangzhou Commercial Bank
Account number: 800102204811018
Please indicate the name of the purchaser and the "cause: purchase GPC- 499A bidding documents"
2 Log in to the website of the center and download the bidding documents in the bidding announcement of this project (click the attachment in the upper left corner to download). The downloaded bidding documents are encrypted documents. After the payment, the computer fills in the â€œPurchasing Purchase Document Registration Formâ€ in the download package, together with the copy of the business license, the remittance slip, faxed to Miss Song, 020-83581722, and then asks Miss Song for the password. If you sign up for the purchase, you can request the password directly on the spot).
4. Time for submitting bid documents, time and place for bid opening
1. Time for submitting bid documents: January 22, 2007, 9:00 am to 9:30 am
2. Deadline for bid submission and time for bid opening: 9:30 am on January 22, 2007
3. Bid Opening Location: Meeting Room on the 2nd Floor of Guangzhou Municipal Government Procurement Center
V. Name, address and contact information of the purchaser and procurement agency
1. Contact information of purchaser
Purchaser Name: Guangzhou Panyu District Finance Bureau
Purchaser Address: No. 86, Qiaohai Road, Panyu District
Contact: Mr. Wu contact number
2. Contact information of purchasing agency
Name: Guangzhou Municipal Government Procurement Center
Address: The first floor of Jinli Building, No. 242 Hengfu Road, Guangzhou (at the intersection of Yongtai Road) Post Code: 510095
Website: (Please inform the online clarification announcement and announcement of the tender results)
Contact Project Miss Pan Fax Phone
Margin inquiry telephone Chen Yingyijing
Bidding documents cost inquiry telephone Chen Ying
Office hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 to 12:00, 14:00 to 17:00 (Friday afternoon for politics, business study time, not working outside)
The Guangzhou Municipal Government Procurement Center (hereinafter referred to as the â€œProcurement Centerâ€) is entrusted by the Guangzhou Panyu District Finance Bureau (hereinafter referred to as the â€œPurchaserâ€) to conduct the second public bidding for the following projects. Currently, qualified domestic bidders are invited to participate in the bidding. . The relevant matters are as follows: