1. Negotiation document number: GZIT2006-TP044B;
2. Project Name: The display screen project of the computer room of Guangzhou Public Security Bureau;
3. Government procurement item number: A99;
4. Purchasing content: installation and installation of the computer room display screen;
5. Project implementation location: designated location of Guangzhou Public Security Bureau;
6. Project construction period requirements: delivery, implementation and acceptance must be completed within 30 working days after the contract is signed (the response file is invalid if the construction period is not promised);
7. Business requirements for suppliers (suppliers should meet all of the following business requirements):
7.1. The supplier is required to be an independent legal entity or an independent legal entity with a registered capital of not less than RMB 500,000;
7.2. Suppliers have experience in large-screen display system projects since 2004, subject to contract and acceptance reports.
8. Purchase negotiation documents: The price of the negotiation documents is RMB 150 per copy, and the negotiation documents are not refundable after sale. Before purchasing the negotiation documents, the supplier must fill out the â€œReceipt of the Negotiation Document Registration Formâ€ (specify the project name, negotiation number, contact name, telephone number, fax number and mobile phone number, etc.) and ensure that the above information is true and reliable, such as due to incorrect information. Any losses related to this project shall be borne by the respondent).
9. Time and place of purchase of negotiation documents: January 5, 2007 to January 12, 2007 (excluding public holidays); 1st Floor, Suiyuan West Street, Suiyuan Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China.
10. Deadline and place for submitting response documents: 9:30 am, January 18, 2007; Guangzhou Information Engineering Bidding Center, 4th Floor, Suiyuan West Street, Suiyuan Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou Second meeting room.
11. Purchaser of this project: Guangzhou Public Security Bureau; Address: No. 200, Qiyi Road, Guangzhou; telephone.
12. Contact Information: For the invitation of this competitive negotiation, you can inquire at the following address in writing or by fax or email to the centralized purchasing agency (invalid telephone consultation).
Purchasing Agency: Guangzhou Information Engineering Bidding Center Address: 4th Floor, 4th Floor, Suiyuan West Street, Suiyuan Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou
Enquiries for the negotiation documents. Enquiry Negotiation Margin Requisitions Enquiry Transaction Results Working Hours: 8:30 am - 12:00 am, 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm on weekdays to purchase negotiation documents Working hours: 8 working days : 3:00 pm - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 5:15 pm
The Guangzhou Information Engineering Bidding Center was commissioned by the Guangzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau to conduct competitive negotiations on the following government procurement projects and invited several suppliers to participate in the negotiations.